Guess the dolls' house in this Christmas advert!
29 October 2013
Primark has launched its Christmas campaign with one of the fabulous collectors' range at The Dolls House Emporium.
The innovative and imaginative film uses each room to highlight a different department, using models shot among custom-made, over-sized props.
The campaign features models wearing everything from Christmas jumpers to party wear and onesies.
But what IS that house? Click through here for the answer!
Don't forget, all of our collectors' houses are available with FREE delivery, if you fancy treating yourself for Christmas!
A lady who thinks the world is too big
16 April 2013
Dollhouse artisan Collette Renfro has come under the spotlight in the CBS Chicago website.
Although it's a US-based story we thought it was nice to see our hobby featured on the telvision news!
Collette is well-known for making, building and selling miniature houses from her own store.
Tune into the CBS website to see the two-minute video report
It might kick-start some inspiration of your own!
Spring forward into summer!
30 March 2013
Don’t forget to adjust your miniature clocks this weekend as the clocks go forward to reflect British Summer Time.
Perhaps you need an extra clock in your miniature display?
Why not take time to
browse the clocks on our website
– we have quite a range from non-working ornaments to a superb working grandfather clock for a hallway or drawing room.
Whether you’ll be up all night pushing the hands around the clock face or simply wondering where that hour went in the night, enjoy the start of BST.
- In the UK the clocks go forward 1 hour at 1am on the last Sunday in March.
Five top New Year resolutions for mini-makers!
31 December 2012
Short of a resolution or two to see you into 2013?
Here are some suggestions from The Dolls House Emporium!
1. Most important!
Sign up for our different communications
so that you don’t miss out on any news, offers and events
2. Make use of a kit you haven’t started on yet! If you’re short on inspiration take a look at some of our competition winners online or see one of our Masterclasses or How to Do It
to get your mojo back!
3. Keep your
online Wish List
up-to-date so that everyone else can help you get the most out of your hobby while saving you some cash into the bargain!
4. Get someone else interested in your hobby – spread the love!
5. Save more money by browsing “
last chance to buy
” and grab something before it’s too late at our “limited availability” sections online.
6. Don’t forget to always log in with your details online to see
offers especially for YOU